Wednesday 12 October 2016

Reindeer Die

The countdown is ON!! There are only 73 days left to Christmas!

Hi, it's Lorraine A aka Lols here to share a couple of cards made using the brand new Wild Rose Studio 'Reindeer Die' 


I inked up a background using Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean Distress Inks and then used a Falling Stars Stencil, White Embossing Paste and a sprinkling of glitter to create the sky.

I wanted the keep the ground fairly plain so I stuck with plain white die cuts so that the beauty of the Reindeer would be the main focus.



For the landscape card above I used a Wild Rose Studio Cottage Die and for the portrait card below I used a Tree Border Die, that I think was from My Favorite Things but it may have been discontinued. 


Thanks for looking! :-)

CLICK HERE to go to my blog post for more details and a full product list.

Hope you all have a lovely day
luv
Lols x x x

1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.