Wednesday 24 May 2017

New Release Running Dragon

Good morning to you all


Here and I am pleased to announce today that we have a new release.  Those lovely items can be found 

here 

on the Wild Rose Studio Website. There are four more cute images and four more fabulous A4 paper pads.  Details of stockists can also be found on the website in the top bar.

I decided I just had to use one of Dulcie's favourite little Dragon images and I made a birthday card. 

I used




for more details on how I made the card you can head over to my blog by clicking on the link above, oh and keep an eye out as you know what comes with a new release, yes 

CANDY

One of the team will be back soon to share another piece of inspiration,

bye for now

Kate 
xx

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Card, i love the dragon. Britta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new stamp and great design! Love the neutral papers and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.