Wednesday 24 January 2018

Little Duck from the New Release

Good morning

I am back again with another lovely creation using the

NEW RELEASE

If you have not seen the new release then you can find the full new release
here

and find all of our stockists
here

I have not stopped since the new arrival arrived in my craft room so here from

is another little cute creation, perfect image for Easter, so I made an Easter Card

I used 
Image - Little Duck (new release)
Papers - Peach Blossom




For more details on how I made the card you can head over to my blog by clicking on the link above and one of the team will be back soon to share another piece of inspiration,

bye for now
Kate 
xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for dropping by to view the lovely inspiration provided by the Design Team, and thank you for leaving a comment.